Stag’s Hollow Wineshop
Tasting Room Hours
April 19th through October 25th: Open 11am to 5pm daily, October 26th: Open 11:30 – 3:30 due to private bookings
October 27 through March
Tasting Room is closed. Open Monday – Thursdays, 11am to 4pm or by appointment, for sales only.
Open Fridays – Sundays for tastings, 11am to 5pm. Open Monday – Thursdays, 11am to 4pm for sales only.
We’re committed to ensuring every guest has a wonderful experience at our winery. We have implemented a new group tasting policy so that we can ensure adequate staffing in order to achieve this.
Please note that we donate all tastings to SORCO Raptor Rehab, located a few kilometres south of the winery near Vaseux Lake.
For groups of 1-6 people:
- $5 per person for up to 5 wines, waived on the purchase of 2 bottles per person.
For groups of 7-12 people:
- Reservations are required three days in advance of tasting. We will try to accommodate groups with less notice but cannot guarantee it.
- We can accept three group tastings daily, at 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm.
- No group tastings are available after 12:30pm.
- No group tastings are available on long weekends.
- $10 per person, non-refundable, must be paid in a single transaction.
- 10% discount will be given to each customer in the group on all wines purchased that day.
- We require a credit card to hold your reservation. Your card will only be charged upon your visit, unless you cancel less than 24 hours in advance. No show reservations will also be charged.
- If you are looking to incorporate a tour component (ie: vineyard, cellar) into the tasting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about options and pricing, based on availability.
For groups of more than 12 people:
- We are unable to comfortably accommodate larger groups on a regular basis in our tasting room, particularly in the busiest part of the season.
- Bookings available based on limited availability. Please email email@example.com to enquire.