Tasting Room Hours
October 27 through March, 2020: Open for Sales only, Monday – Friday 11am – 4pm
We do not have any wines open for tasting through the winter season.
Easter weekend 2020 through October 2020: Open 11am to 5pm daily
Tasting Options (April – October)
Please note that we donate all tastings to SORCO Raptor Rehab, located a few kilometres south of the winery near Vaseux Lake.
For groups of 1-6 people:
- $5 per person for up to 5 wines, waived on the purchase of 2 bottles per person.
For groups of 7-12 people:
- $10 per person, non-refundable, must be paid in a single transaction.
- 10% discount will be given to each customer in the group on all wines purchased that day.
- Reservations required minimum 48 hours beforehand. We will try to accommodate groups with less notice but cannot guarantee space as our tasting room is not huge.
For groups of more than 12 people:
- We are unable to comfortably accommodate larger groups on a regular basis in our tasting room, particularly in the busiest part of the season.
- Bookings available based on limited availability. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
Premium Seated Tastings
We have a newly furnished private tasting area available for premium seated tasting experiences, educational sessions and blending sessions. Follow us on social media to learn more about these events. Premium tastings for 2019 are below:
WEIRD & WONDERFUL, $15 per person, non-refundable, with 10% off all wines purchased that day: Albariño, Orange Wine, Tempranillo Joven, Tempranillo, Dolcetto and Teroldego. Learn some background information on each of these varieties, their styles and why they do so well growing in Okanagan Falls.
PINOT NOIR COUNTRY, $20 per person, non-refundable, with 10% off all wines purchased that day: Blanc de Noirs, Simply Noir, Pinot Noir Stag’s Hollow Vineyard, Pinot Noir Shuttleworth Creek, and Renaissance Pinot Noir. Learn about the Pinot Noir grape, its different clones, vineyard and cellar practices for this heartbreak grape.
Tour & Tasting
We have some limited ability for vineyard/cellar tours followed by a tasting, for $25 per person, non-refundable, with 10% off all wines purchased that day. Dates and times to be confirmed for 2020 season.