Stag’s Hollow Wineshop
Tasting Room Hours
April 19th through October
Open 11am to 5pm daily.
November through March
Tasting Room is closed. Please call ahead if you wish to drop by to purchase wine.
Open Fridays – Sundays for tastings, 11am to 5pm. Open Monday – Thursdays, 11am to 4pm for sales only.
We’re committed to ensuring every guest has a wonderful experience at our winery. We have implemented a new group tasting policy so that we can ensure adequate staffing in order to achieve this.
Please note that we donate all tastings to SORCO Raptor Rehab, located a few kilometres south of the winery near Vaseux Lake.
For groups of 1-6 people:
- $5 per person for up to 5 wines, waived on the purchase of 2 bottles per person.
For groups of 7-12 people:
- Reservations are required three days in advance of tasting. We will try to accommodate groups with less notice but cannot guarantee it.
- We can accept three group tastings daily, at 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm.
- No group tastings are available after 12:30pm.
- No group tastings are available on long weekends.
- $10 per person, non-refundable, must be paid in a single transaction.
- 10% discount will be given to each customer in the group on all wines purchased that day.
- We require a credit card to hold your reservation. Your card will only be charged upon your visit, unless you cancel less than 24 hours in advance. No show reservations will also be charged.
- If you are looking to incorporate a tour component (ie: vineyard, cellar) into the tasting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about options and pricing, based on availability.
For groups of more than 12 people:
- We are unable to comfortably accommodate larger groups on a regular basis in our tasting room, particularly in the busiest part of the season.
- Bookings available based on limited availability. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
Premium Seated Tastings
We have a newly furnished space with tables and chairs available for some premium seated tasting experiences and that will enable us to run some educational sessions or blending sessions at some point. Due to limited space, we recommend reservations for seated tastings (email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-497-6162 to book). We will accommodate walk-ins when space allows.
We offer the seated tastings beginning on the hour at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm and they last approximately 45 minutes. We currently have two different flights to choose from:
WEIRD & WONDERFUL, $15 per person, non-refundable, with 10% off all wines purchased that day: Albariño, Orange Wine, Tempranillo Joven, Tempranillo, Dolcetto and Teroldego. Learn some background information on each of these varieties, their styles and why they do so well growing in Okanagan Falls.
PINOT NOIR COUNTRY, $20 per person, non-refundable, with 10% off all wines purchased that day: Blanc de Noirs, Simply Noir, Pinot Noir Stag’s Hollow Vineyard, Pinot Noir Shuttleworth Creek, and Renaissance Pinot Noir. Learn about the Pinot Noir grape, its different clones, vineyard and cellar practices for this heartbreak grape.